Unbelievably, the vast majority of car insurance customers in Hawaii renewed their policy with the same company for at least four years, and 38% of customers have never compared rates to find cheaper insurance. The average driver in America can save hundreds of dollars each year by just comparing rate quotes, but they just don’t want to shop their coverage around.
If you want to save money, the best way to get the cheapest auto insurance rates is to do a yearly price comparison from providers who can sell car insurance in Honolulu.
- Spend some time learning about what coverages are included in your policy and the measures you can take to keep rates down. Many risk factors that drive up the price such as traffic violations, accidents, and poor credit history can be eliminated by paying attention to minor details. This article gives tips to help keep prices low and earn a bigger discount.
- Request rate estimates from independent agents, exclusive agents, and direct companies. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only quote rates from one company like GEICO or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide prices for a wide range of companies. View rates
- Compare the new rate quotes to your current policy premium to determine if you can save on Kizashi insurance. If you find a lower rate and decide to switch, make sure the effective date of the new policy is the same as the expiration date of the old one.
- Tell your current company of your intention to cancel your existing policy and submit any necessary down payment along with the completed application to your new insurance company. When you receive it, safely store the certificate verifying proof of insurance in your vehicle.
One key aspect of rate comparisons is that you use similar coverage information on every quote and and to get rates from all possible companies. This provides a fair price comparison and a complete rate analysis.
If you have a policy now or are looking for a new policy, you will benefit by learning to lower your rates and still get good coverage. Locating the most cost-effective insurance policy in Honolulu is really quite simple as long as you have a good starting point. Smart shoppers just need to learn the best way to compare rates online from multiple companies.
Most of the larger companies provide prices from their websites. Getting Suzuki Kizashi insurance prices online doesn’t take much effort as you simply type in your coverage information as requested by the quote form. Behind the scenes, their system collects information on your driving record and credit history and provides a quote. The ability to get online rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Honolulu streamlines rate comparisons, and it’s very important to perform this step if you are searching for a lower rate.
If you want to compare rates now, check out the car insurance providers below. If you have your current policy handy, we recommend that you enter your coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This way, you will have comparison quotes based on identical coverages.
The auto insurance companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Hawaii. If several companies are displayed, we recommend you click on several of them in order to find the most competitive rates.
Affordable rates by applying these nine discounts
Auto insurance is easily one of your largest bills, but there’s a good chance there are discounts that you may not even be aware of. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically at the time of purchase, but some must be specifically requested prior to getting the savings.
- Low Mileage Discounts – Low annual miles can earn cheaper rates.
- Passive Restraints – Options like air bags or motorized seat belts can receive discounts as much as 30%.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Honolulu drivers who agree to allow their auto insurance company to spy on vehicle usage remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could possibly reduce rates if their driving habits are good.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies offer discounts for signing up prior to the expiration date on your current Kizashi insurance policy. This discount can save up to 10%.
- E-sign – Some companies will give a small break for signing up on their website.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who are enrolled in higher education away from home and leave their car at home can receive lower rates.
- Clubs and Organizations – Being a member of qualifying employment or professional organizations can get you a small discount on your bill.
- Drivers Education – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully take a driver’s education course if it’s offered in school.
Discounts save money, but please remember that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the entire cost. Most only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like medical payments or collision. Even though it may seem like you could get a free auto insurance policy, you won’t be that lucky.
The diagram below visualizes the comparison of Suzuki Kizashi insurance rates with and without discounts applied to the rates. Data assumes a female driver, no claims or driving violations, Hawaii state minimum liability limits, comprehensive and collision coverage, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with safe-driver, marriage, claim-free, multi-policy, multi-car, and homeowner discounts applied.
Auto insurance companies that may offer policyholders some of the discounts shown above possibly include:
When quoting, ask each insurance company to give you their best rates. Savings might not apply in Honolulu. For a list of insurance companies who offer cheap Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes in Honolulu, click this link.
Rates and detailed analysis
The premium information below covers detailed analysis of insurance costs for Suzuki Kizashi models. Having a good understanding how insurance premiums are established can help you make decisions on the best policy to buy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$222||$404||$300||$18||$90||$1,034||$86|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$222||$476||$300||$18||$90||$1,106||$92|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$222||$476||$300||$18||$90||$1,106||$92|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$246||$476||$300||$18||$90||$1,130||$94|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Hawaii minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, multi-policy, safe-driver, multi-vehicle, and claim-free. Premium amounts do not factor in zip code location which can influence coverage prices significantly.
Auto insurance premiums based on gender
The diagram below shows the difference between Suzuki Kizashi auto insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on no claims or driving citations, full physical damage coverage, $100 deductibles, single status, and no policy discounts are applied.
Ratings for Honolulu car insurance companies
Insuring your vehicle with the highest-rated insurer can be difficult considering how many companies there are in Hawaii. The ranking data shown below may help you pick which car insurance companies to look at when comparing rate quotes.
Top 10 Honolulu Car Insurance Companies Ranked by Value
- American Family
- The Hartford
- State Farm
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual